jump to navigation

ANALISIS FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PENDAPATAN PAJAK HOTEL DI KABUPATEN KUNINGAN PERIODE 2003.I-2006.II. March 3, 2009

Posted by linadwi06 in Uncategorized.
trackback

Chandra Budi L.S., Dwi Hastuti L.K., Edy Purnomo

Jurusan Ekonomi Pembangunan Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Siliwangi

 

 

ABSTRACT

 

This Research aim to 1) Knowing the level of influence is amount of tourist visit to earnings of tax hotel in Kuningan Regency at Period 2003.I-2006.II 2) Knowing the level of influence amount of hotel room dwelling to earnings of tax hotel in Kuningan Regency at Period 2003.I-2006.II 3) Knowing the level of influence of earnings from amount of sold room to earnings of tax hotel in Kuningan Regency at Period 2003.I-2006.II 4) Knowing the level of influence amount of tourist visit, amount of hotel room dwelling, and earnings from amount of sold room to earnings of tax hotel in Kuningan Regency at Period 2003.I-2006.II

In this research, the writer use model of Y = a + b1 log X1 + b2 log X2 + b3 log X3 + e using R2 to know the level of influence of free variable to variable tied to use test of t-statistic test and of F-Statistic.

From result of research, in the reality the level of influence of[is amount of tourist visit, amount of hotel room dwelling and acceptance of hotel of value sell room to earnings of tax hotel in Kuningan Regency at Period 2003.I-2006.II by together is equal to 39%, while the rest equal to 61% representing influence of other factor. With examination of t-statistic in the reality influence is amount of tourist visit to earnings of tax hotel in Kuningan Regency at Period 2003.I-2006.II. is not significance, while influence is amount of room dwelling to earnings of tax hotel in Kuningan Regency at Period 2003.I-2006.II, and influence of acceptance of hotel of value sell room to earnings of tax hotel in Kuningan Regency at Period 2003.I-2006.II is significance.

 

Keyword: amount of tourist visit, amount of hotel room dwelling, earnings from amount of sold room, earnings of tax hotel

Advertisements

Comments»

No comments yet — be the first.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: